The best finished prints in the industry.
Using cutting-edge equipment, we print on the world’s finest photographic paper. The print lab’s team of experienced color technicians provide superb color management so that each and every print looks picture perfect.We use only professional photo papers so that you always receive the longest lasting and highest quality photographic prints available.
- Lustre “E” – Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture. This is our normal surface paper.
- Glossy “F” – Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper with a glossy finish.
- Kodak ENDURA Metallic – Metallic paper has a glossy finish and metallic appearance that creates images with exceptional visual interest and depth. In addition to delivering rich, vibrant colors and flattering flesh tones, this paper offers century-plus image stability.
- Fuji Pearl – Perfect for display prints, Fuji Pearl offers sharp detail and high intensity colors. Available for print sizes 16 x 20 and larger.
Add some rigidity to your print giving it that “finished” look.
Styrene (shown above) is a super smooth plastic mounting substrate that is known for its durability, rigidity and strength.
- Styrene is resistant to warping, making it an excellent choice for adding durability to prints.
- Prints are mounted on black (or optional white), 2mm Styrene using pressure sensitive materials.
- 2mm Styrene is available for all print sizes up to 40 inches.
Gatorfoam (shown below) is a very rigid foam board and lightweight backing with a matte black finish.
- 3/16″ thick black Gatorfoam is lightweight, rigid and much like Styrene, it’s an excellent backing for prints.
- Prints are mounted to Gatorfoam using pressure sensitive materials for a durable print that will not warp.
- 3/16″ Gatorfoam is available for all print sizes.